Monday, September 22, 2008

Awwwwwwh!


I got a lovely card from Lochlan and his mum and dad at the weekend, thanking me for the jumper. I love the card that Zoe and Lochlan made - look at those cute little footprints!


















The jumper is too big for him at the moment. He's just 6 months old now and I knitted the 6 - 9 months size hoping it would be OK for him to grow into so I'm pleased that he'll get lots of wear out of it. It was also a great relief to hear that they love green and doesn't he look gorgeous.

Yesterday I ran a local 10k race as a break from my marathon training (I'm into the really tough weeks with high mileage now). It was a beautiful day for it as it was warm but with a gentle breeze. The course is not for the faint-hearted as it's rather hilly but as it was only 10k I just trotted round and thoroughly enjoyed it. Next weekend it's back to a 20 miler on a similarly hilly route.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well done with both the sweater and the running! I'm going for 10+ miles this coming weekend.

Shan said...

Ay carumba, lady. My shins are aching just reading about that!