Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Beachy photo or 2


I've just been sent some photos taken at Beachy head by Tracey's husband Bernard. Thankfully this time he hasn't got me stuffing my face with hot cross buns!

This one was taken somewhere after the half-way point and I was still going great guns.




This was taken when I reached Birling Gap and my hamstring was cramping like mad. At least I'm still running in this one!




On the knitting front, I've just got the toe to finish on one of Mike's socks for the KAL so will be taking photos tomorrow.

Thanks for the kind comments about Bluebelle. Tango, the Orange Rex doesn't seem to be the least bit bothered that she's gone - men are so fickle!

2 comments:

Marina said...

That's a great picture of you with the sea in the background.

Aww, I'm sure Tango misses Bluebelle in his own way!

Carol said...

Great photos. The downs must have been lovely to run through.