Monday, November 3, 2008

A husband with happy feet



That's it, I've finished Mike's socks for the KAL! It was interesting to receive the clues on a weekly basis, not knowing quite how they would turn out and I enjoyed the pattern which was simple but effective.

For myself I would have chosen the cable version and I expect I shall have to make some for me at some stage. I should add that the colour is much darker and redder than the photos.

Anyway, they fit well and Mike was very good about trying them on when asked. They are destined to be bedsocks so he will have toasty toes this winter.

Now it's time I cast on the Oregon cardigan..............

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

They look great!! He'll have toasty toes this winter.

Marina said...

Lucky Mike! I have to buy socks, if I want warm feet.

This is exciting! It's going to be different different knitting with the Hebridean, when compared to the Jamieson.