Monday, March 10, 2014

Busy as a bee!


The sun has finally shown her face and the rain has abated and it feels as if the whole country has heaved a sigh of relief.

Bee on Rosemary blossom, central London
Honey bee on Ballota leaf, our garden
It isn't just the bees who've been busy, oh no, I've been rather busy too. There's been running, speaking, fund-raising, gardening, crafting (knitting, crochet and sewing) and yet again I have remarked that there aren't enough hours in the day.
.
I have so many lovely photos to upload that I will keep this first post very short and leave you with a short clip of an interview I did on BBC Radio 5 Live last week. It was following the announcement that the wonderful Prunella Scales has a form of dementia and the station contacted ARUK to ask if they could speak to someone about it. Just fast forward to around 37 minutes here.

There is some very exciting news to share too but you'll just have to wait for that!


No comments: